Monday, February 6, 2012

8

2.6.12

...I'm convinced that it's the writing of this blog that's keeping me sane.

This beauty of an Irish lass allowed me to sketch on her back.  Feeling confident with my understanding of at least one 'rose formula', i went for bold, clean-but-messy lines and shading.

clean-but-messy.  Like that.

As far as the overall weekly goes, progess made on my 1st flash sheet.  Of course i think it sucks.  maybe i'm supposed to, but i digress.  Will keep twiquing that mofo until it clicks.  Going for a total of 3.  One roses and skulls (custom), one greyscale - maybe a portrait and something downright evil.  And a traditional sheet - essentially copying Collins' flash, with my hand.  On the 25th i will ask, again.

Got some nifty new supplies today:  Dr. Martens bombay ink (r,y,g,br,bl).  And a nib pen.  Gunna use em to take a go at the crawling panther and tiger. (kinda excited for that!!!)

...good, bad, I kinda' feel like i'm in a tunnel.

CHI.

No comments:

Post a Comment